At Neurable we believe that the final frontier of personal technology will be defined by the brain. Innovations in neuroscience and machine learning enable us to create tech products that empower humans while encouraging empathy. Our product is a brain-computer interface (BCI) available today via our SDK and custom hardware for two main types of applications:
- Hands-free mental control of virtual and augmented reality devices
- Cognitive analytics for intent-based behavioral insights and training
Neurable’s next product will be a everyday consumer neurotechnology product, and Neurable is seeking a data-driven Growth Marketer to drive new customer acquisition efforts for within paid and performance channels with an aim towards rapid growth. The Growth Marketer will have end-to-end performance marketing responsibility across the lifecycle of the customer experience—acquisition, conversion, analytics and attribution.
As Neurable’s Growth Marketer, you will build on the company’s position as a leader in neurotechnology to establish and cultivate a community of potential customers. This is an opportunity to join a rapidly-growing company, a world class team, and pioneer communications for the next big change in way people will interact with computers. We want you to have full creative latitude and know that this is your company, not just a job.
The ideal candidate is meticulous about driving a quality audience to conversion in continuity, reducing acquisition costs while increasing customer lifetime value. This person should have a focus on (and love for) analytics – testing and establishing various customer segments and targeted messages while also establishing which channels are most efficient and where our marketing efforts and budgets should be directed. The integration of marketing principles with data driven results is critical.
To apply for this position, please fill out an application here.
- Campaign Management — Formulate testing and go-to-market strategies for new initiatives; day-to-day management of campaigns across a wide range of digital channels with an emphasis on driving high-quality users to support aggressive growth goals
- Content Creation — Develop content assets to be used in growth campaigns (blog posts, social copy, etc.) and / or manage a creative agency to produce creative deliverable
- Funnel Optimization — Scale top of funnel user growth from acquisition to activation and optimize each piece of the funnel throughout the buyer journey
- Measurement — Design analytics and reporting systems, including tool and technology recommendations; obsess over the tracking and measurement of conversion effectiveness, including marketing attribution and ROI of marketing spend
- Testing — Design and run A/B tests to drive key customer insights and optimize a users’ journey
- Reporting — Analyze results, report on key metrics and optimize future campaigns based on learnings
- Communication - Partner with cross-functional teams to improve aspects of a users’ journey in order to drive down customer acquisition costs and improve effectiveness in all channels
- 5+ years experience in user acquisition, with a focus on digital, social and video platforms within the consumer technology or closely related industry.
- Familiarity with managing paid search, paid social, programmatic display, and remarketing campaigns
- Have been successful at increasing awareness, acquiring leads and users, as well as delivering against revenue targets.
- Strong background in direct response, owned and earned media, PR, and social specifically in the B2C space
- Experienced user of Google Ads and Facebook/Instagram ads and have an extensive background working in search marketing.
- Have set up and optimized campaigns across channels including all QA campaign trafficking and internal tracking to accurately capture media performance.
- Ability to think strategically and make innovative recommendations that drive performance goals
- Strong organizational and communication skills with an ability to juggle multiple projects and competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Both right brained and left brained, can think big picture and have the ability to execute
- Startup experience preferred
- Interest in neurotechnology and the growing use cases for brain-computer interfaces is a plus
Salary: $65 - 100K commensurate with experience
Equity: Stock options available, to be discussed
- Top-tier health insurance with 100% covered monthly premium
- 401(k) w/ matching contributions
- Convenient location in downtown Boston close to public transportation.
- We have fun people, dogs, and Waffle Wednesdays.
- Unfortunately, we cannot sponsor candidates for this position. Must be authorized to work in the USA.