Marketing Content Manager
At Neurable we believe that the final frontier of personal technology will be defined by the brain. Innovations in neuroscience and machine learning enable us to create tech products that empower humans while encouraging empathy. Our product is a brain-computer interface (BCI) available today via our SDK and custom hardware for two main types of applications:
- Hands-free mental control of virtual and augmented reality devices
- Cognitive analytics for intent-based behavioral insights and training
As a Marketing Content Manager at Neurable, you will create content to communicate Neurable's unique differentiated products, build Neurable’s brand as the leader in BCI technology, and raise awareness of the benefits of BCI. This is an opportunity to join a rapidly growing company, a world class team, and pioneer communications for the next big change in the way people will interact with computers. We want you to have full creative latitude and know that this is your company, not just a job.
To apply for this position, please fill out an application here. Be prepared to share examples of assets you have developed - copy and graphics - that showcase your approach to content creation.
Produce content in support of marketing and partnership initiatives.
Content creation across a variety of media and channels is Neurable’s most immediate marketing focus — we need copy, images, videos, tutorials, case studies, and more. These assets will be used across all of Neurable's marketing channels to communicate with customers, partners, developers, investors, press, etc. You will develop a deep understanding of our target personas and create content that speaks to each.
Own the execution of Neurable’s marketing strategy.
We have a defined marketing strategy, and are looking for you to take the lead in creating and executing on a plan that makes it a reality. You will manage marketing deliverables from internal stakeholders, as well as outside creative, event marketing, and PR firms.
Coordinate Neurable events and support partner events.
A large part of Neurable's marketing will focus on events where we will demonstrate the capabilities of our BCI technology and our products. You will coordinate our presence at conferences and partner events to maximize Neurable brand exposure.
Manage Neurable’s website and social media accounts.
You will be responsible for Neurable's social media communications, plan and author social and blog posts, and will help develop our brand’s voice. You will also manage a web development firm in redesigning the Neurable website — this will be one of your first major projects!
Guide creative direction of marketing communications with focus on Neurable's vision and product benefits.
You will be Neurable's first hire to focus on marketing, and you will be a pioneer in communications for the BCI industry. You will determine how the company will represent our vision to the tech industry, partners, and the public.
- 3-5 years of professional experience in marketing, content production, or creative direction
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in marketing, communications, design, or a similar field
- Created content for technology products; fluency in communicating the value of highly technical products is a must
- Created content for a wide variety of media / channels — strong writing and graphic design skills are a must; video production experience is preferred
- Managed a brand's social media presence
- Experience with startups and growing companies
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite design software
- Managed agencies and third-party vendors (PR agency, creative resources, etc.)
- Managed website content and worked with a CMS (Drupal, Wordpress, and / or Webview is ideal)
- Experience with innovative and disruptive products a strong plus
- Mix of B2B and B2C experience a plus
- Brand + creative strategy experience a plus
- Interest in neurotechnology and the growing use cases for brain-computer interfaces is a plus
Salary: $80-90K commensurate with experience
Equity: Stock options available, to be discussed
- Top-tier health insurance with 100% covered monthly premium
- 401(k) w/ matching contributions
- Convenient location in downtown Boston close to public transportation.
- We have fun people, dogs, and Waffle Wednesdays.
- Unfortunately, we cannot sponsor candidates for this position. Must be authorized to work in the USA.