Neurable’s mission is to make technology universally accessible, intuitive and empowering through advanced applications of neurotechnology. We build hardware and software to create new computer interfaces that are controlled with wearable sensors.
We are seeking a talented Office Manager to join the Neurable team and support our operational needs as we grow. As Office Manager, you will help the entire Neurable team be more effective and efficient. You will be responsible for managing day-to-day operations, streamlining administrative procedures, and event planning, with opportunities to grow into new roles and responsibilities within the company.
Please use this link to apply.
What you will do and learn
- Manage the day-to-day office operations of a small and growing technology startup
- Coordinate executives' schedules, calendars and appointments
- Manage relationships with vendors, service providers and landlord
- Negotiate contracts with office vendors and service providers
- Provide support for recruiting and training new team members
- Report company expenditures and variance from budget
- Plan (and participate in) team events
- Oversee internal communications
- Minimum of 2 years experience as an office manager or executive assistant at small company (fewer than 20 employees)
- Positive, energetic, and outgoing
- Creative problem-solver
- Strong organizational skills, detail orientation, and time management skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to handle ambiguity, prioritize, and multitask in a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment
- Team player but also can work independently with limited supervision
- Proficiency with office applications such as Microsoft Office and Google Apps
- High level of professionalism and diplomacy to interact with employees and customers and handle confidential matters with discretion
- Speak up and/or take action when you see something that can be done better
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary and equity
- High quality health insurance (100% company paid)
- 401(k) with employer matching contributions
- Generous PTO
- Convenient location in Downtown Crossing
- Pet friendly office, fun team outings, and homemade waffles every Wednesday!