Senior Machine Learning Engineer
Neurable’s mission is to make technology universally accessible, intuitive and empowering through advanced applications of neurotechnology. Our brain-computer interface technology delivers unparalleled experiences to our customers across multiple platforms including mobile, PC, and virtual / augmented reality.
We are seeking a creative and talented Senior Machine Learning Engineer to join our team. Your work will directly contribute to advancements in the field of human-computer interaction.
The ideal candidate should be comfortable with creative problem solving in a startup environment. If you like tinkering, are curious by nature, and / or consider yourself a technologist or an innovator, you will fit in well on our team.
To apply, please fill out this form.
What You Will Do and Learn:
- Participate in cutting-edge research in ML / AI applications for neurotechnology and brain-computer interfaces
- Develop new algorithms as well as improve existing ones, with the goals of consistent performance and cross-subject capability
- You will often be responsible for conceiving of approaches, literature review, proposing solutions, implementation, and testing.
- You will be given wide latitude creativity in the approaches you take, but they should be guided by intuition
- Signal processing / feature extraction plays a significant role in the efficacy of our solutions
- We are primarily focused on EEG / EMG currently, and plan on working with other biosensor technologies in the future
Who You Are:
- Interested in technology and the future of human-computer interaction
- Enjoy working on small teams in a highly collaborative environment
- Appreciate knowledge-sharing within the team and teaching others
- Not afraid to experiment, fail, and then learn from the results
- Desire to create a positive change in the world
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- MS or Ph.D degree in computer science or related quantitative field
- Experience in one or more of the following areas: machine learning, pattern recognition, computer vision, data mining or artificial intelligence
- Experience developing and debugging in C/C++
- Strong experience with Python
- Bonus: previous experience with signal processing
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary and equity
- High quality health insurance (100% company paid)
- 401(k) with employer matching contributions
- Generous PTO
- Convenient location in Downtown Crossing
- Pet friendly office, fun team outings, and homemade waffles every Wednesday!