Senior Machine Learning Engineer
Neurable Inc. is a world-leader in developing brain-computer interface technology for consumer and enterprise applications. We work across multiple platforms including augmented reality, virtual reality, PC and mobile to deliver unparalleled experiences to our customers. Our product is a brain-computer interface available today via our SDK and custom hardware for two primary applications:
- Hands-free mental control of virtual and augmented reality devices
- Cognitive analytics for behavioral insights and training
Backed by top-tier venture capital firms in Boston and the Bay Area, Neurable’s mission is to make technology universally accessible, intuitive and empowering through advanced applications of neurotechnology.
To apply, please fill out this form.
Neurable is seeking a Senior Machine Learning Engineer to join our world-class team. This position will be responsible for driving improvements within our core machine learning platform. You will participate in cutting-edge research in AI/ML applications for neurotechnology. Your work will directly contribute to an evolutionary milestone in the field of human-computer interaction.
The ideal candidate should be comfortable with creative problem solving in a startup environment. If you like tinkering, are curious by nature, consider yourself a technologist or someone who thinks several steps ahead then you will fit in well on our team.
- Interested in technology and curious about the future of human-computer interaction
- Enjoys working in small teams in a highly collaborative environment
- Able to teach others around you and learn from them
- Self-starter who can work in a highly dynamic startup environment
- Not afraid to experiment, fail and then learn from the results
- Desire to create a positive change in the world
- Participate in cutting edge research in AI/ML applications for neurotechnology
- Develop highly scalable machine learning algorithms to model a rich array of biosignals
- Leverage rich data sets to reveal
- Suggest, collect and synthesize requirements and create effective feature roadmap
- Code deliverables in tandem with the engineering team
- MS or Ph.D degree in computer science or related quantitative field
- 5+ years of experience in one or more of the following areas: machine learning, pattern recognition, computer vision, data mining or artificial intelligence
- 5+ years of experience developing and debugging in C/C++
- Experience with scripting languages such as Perl, Python, PHP, and shell scripts
- Bonus: previous experience in signals processing
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive Salary
- High quality health insurance
- 401(k) with employer matching contributions
- Generous PTO
- Convenient location in Downtown Crossing - close to several MBTA stops
- Fun office, team events, pets welcome!
Please note: Regrettably, we are not able to provide a visa or sponsorship for this position. All candidates must be authorized to work in the USA.