Innovations in neuroscience and machine learning enable us to create tech products that empower humans while encouraging empathy. Our product is a brain-computer interface (BCI) available today via our SDK and custom hardware for two main types of applications:
- Hands-free mental control of virtual and augmented reality devices
- Cognitive analytics for intent-based behavioral insights and training
To apply for this position, please fill out an application here. Be prepared to share project examples.
- Productize scientific innovations/discoveries
- Translate python code to C++ for inclusion into our API
- Optimize platform/SDK for performance and maintainability
- Pitch your own ideas and influence product decisions
- Develop scalable and robust modules to integrate into our existing applications
- Design, build, test, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- 1-3 years of C++ software development experience
- Proficiency in Python (enough to read someone else’ code)
- Thorough knowledge of the standard library, STL containers, and templating
- Understanding of dynamic polymorphism and C++ specific notions
- Knowledge of the latest C++11 standard is appreciated (i.e. lambdas)
- Knowledge of low-level threading primitives and real-time environments appreciated
- Familiarity with language tools, such as Valgrind
- Implementation of automated testing platforms and unit tests (i.e. Google Test)
- Proficient understanding of code the Git versioning tool
- Strong written communication and documentation abilities
- Comfortable in a small, fast-paced, and high-growth environment
- Ability to rapidly prototype real features in a startup environment
- Desire to create a positive change in the world
Salary: $70-80K commensurate with experience
Equity: Stock options available, to be discussed
- Top-tier health insurance with 100% covered monthly premium
- 401(k) w/ matching contributions
- Convenient location in downtown Boston close to public transportation.
- We have fun people, dogs, and Waffle Wednesdays.
- Unfortunately, we cannot sponsor candidates for this position. Must be authorized to work in the USA.